.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Monday, May 2, 2011

quotes for inspiration

quotes for inspiration





quotes for inspiration quotes for inspiration quotes for inspiration



quotes for inspiration quotes for inspiration quotes for inspiration







Petroleum and coffee had no value a few centuries ago. ~Author Unknown



Actually, I'm not all that interested in the subject of photography. Once the picture is in the box, I'm not all that interested in what happens next. Hunters, after all, aren't cooks. ~Henri Cartier-Bresson



Historical investigation has for its aim to fix the order and character of events throughout past time and in all places. The task is frankly superhuman. ~George Santayana, The Life of Reason



There are too many people, and too few human beings. ~Robert Zend



Fighting is essentially a masculine idea; a woman's weapon is her tongue. ~Hermione Gingold



If I were to characterize George Washington's feelings toward his country, I should be less inclined than most people to stress what is called Washington's love of his country. What impresses me as far more important is what I should call Washington's respect for his country. ~Randolph G. Adams



Who is rich? He who rejoices in his portion. ~The Talmud



Character is much easier kept than recovered. ~Thomas Paine



This, then, is the state of the union: free and restless, growing and full of hope. So it was in the beginning. So it shall always be, while God is willing, and we are strong enough to keep the faith. ~Lyndon B. Johnson



Physiological response to thinking and to pain is the same; and man is not given to hurting himself. ~Martin H. Fischer



Once more the demon of perversity, that stupid demon to whom I owed all my unhappiness - because I had so stupidly obeyed him - intervened again and advised me hypocritically to resist an unhoped-for adventure, a fairy-tale come to life which would never be encountered again and which I ardently desired from the bottom of my heart, and which had actually materialized. No... no! It was too stupid, after all! ~"The Mission," Chapter 8



When your heart speaks, take good notes. ~Judith Campbell



A boy doesn't have to go to war to be a hero; he can say he doesn't like pie when he sees there isn't enough to go around. ~E.W. Howe



It is indeed ironic that we spend our school days yearning to graduate and our remaining days waxing nostalgic about our school days. ~Isabel Waxman



If a man harbors any sort of fear, it makes him landlord to a ghost. ~Lloyd Douglas



Sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel. ~Author Unknown



Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy. ~Author Unknown



Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. ~Albert Einstein



Dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask. ~X-Files



No man will be found in whose mind airy notions do not sometimes tyrannize, and force him to hope or fear beyond the limits of sober probability. ~Samuel Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment