.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Wednesday, April 27, 2011

quotes about photography

quotes about photography





quotes about photography quotes about photography quotes about photography



quotes about photography quotes about photography quotes about photography







It would indeed be a tragedy if the history of the human race proved to be nothing more than the story of an ape playing with a box of matches on a petrol dump. ~David Ormsby Gore



First time I've picked weeds in almost a year. Definitely missed it. I love the smell of dirt and plant revealing their hidden nature. ~Jeb Dickerson, www.howtomatter.com



The only cure for writer's block is insomnia. ~Merit Antares



The hues of the opal, the light of the diamond, are not to be seen if the eye is too near. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson



Aborigines, n.: Persons of little worth found cumbering the soil of a newly discovered country. They soon cease to cumber; they fertilize. ~Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary



The law embodies the story of a nation's development through many centuries, and it cannot be dealt with as if it contained only the axioms and corollaries of a book of mathematics. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr., The Common Law



It's hard to feel middle-aged, because how can you tell how long you are going to live? ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960



When I really worry about something, I don't just fool around. I even have to go to the bathroom when I worry about something. Only, I don't go. I'm too worried to go. I don't want to interrupt my worrying to go. ~J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye, Chapter 6



Every newspaper editor owes tribute to the devil. ~Jean de la Fontaine



Destiny: A tyrant's authority for crime and a fool's excuse for failure. ~Ambrose Bierce



The subject of gambling is all encompassing. It combines man's natural play instinct with his desire to know about his fate and his future. ~Franz Rosenthal, Gambling in Islam, 1975



A cynic is a person searching for an honest man, with a stolen lantern. ~Edgar A. Shoaff



Our government... teaches the whole people by its example. If the government becomes the lawbreaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy. ~Louis Dembitz Brandeis



Every nation ridicules other nations, and all are right. ~Arthur Schopenhauer



God give me the strength to face a fact though it slay me. ~Thomas Huxley



And so we shall have to do more than register and more than vote; we shall have to create leaders who embody virtues we can respect, who have moral and ethical principles we can applaud with enthusiasm. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.



Sex between a man and a woman can be absolutely wonderful - provided you get between the right man and the right woman. ~Woody Allen



Murphy was an optimist. ~O'Toole's Commentary



A good aphorism is too hard for the tooth of time, and is not worn away with the centuries, although it serves as food for every speech. ~Friedrich Nietzsche



Breastfeeding is a mother's gift to herself, her baby and the earth. ~Pamela K. Wiggins

No comments:

Post a Comment